Controller: Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P.
Registered office: Roger de Llúrica, 92-94, 08009 Barcelona
Telephone: +34 934 160 004
Tax Id.: B63583298
Regarding the processing of personal data, Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. informs the User of the following:
All data provided by the User, when registering or using any of the Services or when entering personal data in any Website section, are included in a database managed by Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. within the framework of its provision of services of integral professional advice.
DATA CONTROLLER: Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING: 1. Managing the contracting of services, as well as their invoicing and corresponding performance and/or to reply to your requests, doubts or questions raised in relation to same.
2. Sending information relating to the contracted services, any novelties and value-added improvements, as well as related activities and training.
3. Sending information about legislative novelties, the firm’s services and related activities.
4. Managing the personnel selection processes.
5. Comply with any legal obligations and verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING: 1. The performance of the service contract and/or the interested party’s consent to the case in question.
2. Legitimate interest to carry out such processing according to the regulations in force, unless otherwise indicated or if the interested person expresses his opposition or revokes his consent.
3. Consent of the interested party for a specific case, unless he expresses opposition or revokes consent.
4. The interested party’s consent can be withdrawn at any moment, but that would make his application to be disregarded in our personnel selection processes. Unless otherwise indicated, it is necessary to provide the requested data, so failure to provide them shall prevent taking part in the selection process.
5. Legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA (TO WHOM DATA CAN BE ASSIGNED): There are no recipients.
RIGHTS OF OUR USERS: Our users can access, rectify and delete their records, as well as other rights recognised by the law. The procedure and requirements are detailed in the additional information. The user is entitled to file a claim before the controlling authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA: The data shall be kept during the provision of the services to our users and for the period required by the law in force or, if you have requested to receive information, until the time when you cancel it,
Which personal data do we gather? How do we use it?
The data gathered by Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. through the Website is processed with the only purpose of providing the services requested by the User or to reply to the requests, doubts or questions raised by the User through the Website and/or other available means.
In this regard, Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. gathers and processes the following categories of data from the User:
• Identity details: name, surnames, email or telephone number, if the User prefers to be contacted by this means.
• Economic, financial or banking details, if applicable.
• Academic and professional details: training/qualifications, student’s history, professional experience, membership of professional associations, in the case of selection processes.
How is personal data used?
The User’s personal data is used for the following purposes:
1. In general, the User’s details shall be used to manage the contracting of professional services offered on the Website, as well as the corresponding performance and invoicing, to reply to the User’s requests, doubts or questions raised in relation to same, to provide access to the sections requiring identification, and to manage and improve the services offered through the Website. This processing has its legal basis on the performance of the contract for the provision of services and/or the consent of the interested party to the case in question.
2. To provide the User, by email or other electronic or non-electronic means, with information relating to the contracted services, novelties and value-added improvements and related activities and training. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. to carry out such processing in accordance with the regulations in force.
3. To provide the User, by email or other electronic or non-electronic means, with information relating to the services of Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P., legal and sectoral news, related activities and events, as well as other commercial information that Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. may deem appropriate. This processing is based on the User’s consent to receive such information.
4. In order to manage and not to reject your application for a job at Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P., when you send us an application to take part in a selection process. This processing is based on the User’s consent, as indicated in the privacy information that the User must accept before sending his application.
How long do we keep our users’ data?
The data processing carried out by Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. is performed only during the period required to provide the services, reply to the User’s request or, if the User has requested to receive information, until the User cancels the relevant subscription. After this, if applicable, Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. shall keep the information blocked as long as required by the law.
The data provided in relation to personnel selection processes in which you intend to take part shall be kept for one year from the date of their latest update. Upon expiry of this period without any new update, the data shall be deleted, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
What are users’ rights when they provide us with their details?
The User may exercise his rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, removal, oblivion and opposition, in addition to the right to withdraw consent or, if applicable, right to portability, regarding his personal data, by sending the corresponding application to the email address email@example.com or a writing to the registered office of Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. (Roger de Llúria, 92-94, 3-1, 08009 Barcelona), attaching all the documentation required by the law in force and in any case the necessary identification documents of the User.
The User can also, when applicable, file a claim before the competent authority on data protection in Spain (www.agpd.es).
What security measures are applied to the processing?
In those cases where Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. has suppliers for the services of maintenance or management of the Website who are outside the European Union, international transfers of data have been regulated according to the commitment of Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. to the protection, integrity and security of the users’ personal data.
Cookies or other automated processing
In accordance with the provisions above, the User hereby authorises Busquets G&U Abogados, S.L.P. to process the User’s personal data and expressly consents to their processing for the stated purposes.